Joseph w. Brady, CCIM, SIOR, President of The Bradco Companies gives an update on the office and land markets in the High Desert (Mojave River Valley).
- Office vacancy is relatively stable, there is not really a lot of vacancy right now.
- Office buildings are not being built right now because there are challenges.
- COVID and the issues surrounding it will be with us through August 2021.
- Mr. Brady’s advice to land owners that are wanting to sell their land is to look at the real comps – and he explains what this means.
- Mr. Brady discusses how the coming speed train may affect the housing rental market and the price of land in the area.