Below is a sampling of some recent projects that have been recently approved in the City of Adelanto – except for Ecosave II, which is in process.
- S Power – 200-megawatt Utility-scale solar facility on approximately 1,066-acres in the Desert Living and Open Space Zoning Districts in an area located in an area generally bound by Vinton Road to the west, Colusa Road to the north, Raccoon Avenue to the East, and El Mirage Road to the south.
- Long Road 200-megawatt Utility-Scale Solar Project – 1500 Acres in the northwest area of the City
- Ecosave I – Warehouse distribution facility, including the construction of a 158,298 SF warehouse building and a 151,484 SF warehouse building located north of Barcelona Avenue, South of Vintage Road, west of Jonathan Street, and east of Permain Street
- Ecosave II – Warehouse Distribution facility including the construction of a 338,000 sf industrial building with a 10,000 sf mezzanine located in the Airport Development District (ADD) zone on an ±18.08-acre site, north of El Mirage and south of Highway 395 (in process)
- Daewon foods – Kimchi processing facility including the construction of two new buildings (Building 1: 30,000 and Building 2: 30,000 square feet) to be used for Kimchi food plant for located on 20 acres at the southwest corner of Pansy road and Lasson road
- Copart, Inc. – Asset Liquidation Online Auction including the construction of a 12,800 SF office building and 60-acre storage facility on 61-acres located at the southwest corner of raccoon street and cassia
Source City of Adelanto