Paul A. Casilla
Office: 760-951-5111 ext. 112
Cell phone: 760-475-4669
DRE Lic #01881506
Paul enjoys representing all types of commercial property tenants and owners throughout the High Desert region and will ensure your unique real estate needs are met by thoroughly understanding your requirements. Paul’s skills in commercial property evaluation and lease negotiation allow him to work well in transactions involving Office, Retail, Industrial and Vacant Land properties. He also specializes in Commercial Cannabis Industrial properties that are zoned for Commercial Marijuana Cultivation, Transportation, Distribution, Manufacturing and Dispensary uses in the City of Adelanto.
Paul prides himself on providing excellent customer service, and strives to provide his clients with the most current and accurate data available to enable them to make decisions with confidence. His strong network of professional relationships allows Paul to succeed in reducing risks and solving problems for his clients. Paul is an extremely detail oriented team player who enjoys bringing people together to accomplish their goals. Paul will use his knowledge and skills to advocate for you at the bargaining table.
Paul doesn’t just want your business for today; he wants to earn it for a lifetime. His success as a member of The Bradco team clearly illustrates that he adds value to all of his client’s transactions. Since joining The Bradco Companies in January 2014, Paul has helped his clients buy, sell or lease over ±167,178 square feet of existing Office, Retail, and Industrial property and ±75.3 acres of vacant land, with a total value over $12,933,739.00.
In April 2019, Paul completed a retail/office lease for First Assembly of God – Pastor Lamont Simmons at 15356 La Paz Drive – Victorville. This critical lease, allowed Pastor Simmons to relocate his church from a temporary use at a local hotel banquet room into a more permanent location. Deal Value $72,684.00.
During July 2019 Paul represented CB3RE, LLC as the Buyer and Joseph W. Brady, CCIM, SIOR represented the Cooley family as the Seller on a multi-parcel acreage of Industrial land zoned M2 for Heavy Industrial uses. Located with frontage on D Street in Victorville, a portion of the site will be utilized by Reinforced Earth – a structural concrete component manufacturer. Deal Value: $976,000.00.
In September of 2018 Paul assisted Shark Glass Recycling West, LLC in a long-term industrial lease at 14749 Hesperia Road – Victorville. Shark Glass is a green company that handles large volumes of automotive windshield and commercial glass recycling, eliminating waste and producing useful adhesives and additives for other industrial manufacturing uses. Deal Value: $824,104.00.
In May of 2018 Paul co-brokered a deal with Mr. Joseph W. Brady, CCIM, SIOR as they represented the estate of the late Mr. Jack Hall in the listing and sale of the retail restaurant/bar building formerly known as Fat Jack’s Restaurant located at 19123 Outer Hwy 18 in Apple Valley. Deal Value: $700,000.00.
Paul A. Casilla co-represented the Buyer in the purchase of 9248 Holly Rd., a property located in Industrial Park 3, one of the City of Adelanto’s designated commercial cannabis zones. This was Paul’s top deal in 2016, valued at $2,375,000.00.
Since October 2015, Paul has been following the developments of legal cannabis regulation in the City of Adelanto in order to give the best representation to Landlords, Tenants, Buyers and Sellers for industrial and commercial property transactions related to the commercial cannabis industry in the City of Adelanto.
- High Desert Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- High Desert Commercial Real Estate Council
- A.A., Communications from University of Phoenix (2010-2012)
- Mojave River Academy, Inc. – Victorville
- Shark Glass Recycling North America, LLC. – Victorville
- Desert Valley Services, Inc. dba Fulton Distributing – Victorville
- Health First Medical Corp. – Hesperia
- American Medical Response – Adelanto
- First Assembly of God Adelanto – Adelanto
- First Assembly of God Victorville – Victorville
- AV Family Counseling – Apple Valley
- Samaritan LC Animal Hospital, Dr. Corea Choi, DVM – Hesperia
- JPD Capital Management – Victorville
- Fusion Farms, LLC – Adelanto
- Mr. & Mrs. Ramstrum, Commercial Landlords Hesperia
- Mr. Vince Ferragamo, Commercial Landlord – Victorville
- Edward Jones Financial Advisors – Victorville
- The Laskos, Commercial Landlords, Escrow Junction – Victorville
- Molly Maid – Victorville
- Simple Tax Service – Victorville & Adelanto
- Casilla Represents Multiple Tenants in Hesperia Office
- Former Rams Quaterback Vince Ferragamo Selects The Bradco Companies to Market Local Facility
- Former Business Owner brings Real Life Experience to Firm
- Paul A. Casilla & Joseph W. Brady Set New Industrial Building Sales Record in County
- Karen Lacks
- Teri Snedegar
- Joanne Moreno
- Jason Chu
- Glenn and Jeanne Brown
- Jens Holmegaard, Ph.D.
Paul A. Casilla, Senior Commercial Sales and Leasing Associate
760.951.5111 Ext. 112