Paul A. Casilla
Office: 760-951-5111 ext. 112
Cell phone: 760-475-4669
DRE Lic #01881506
Paul has been a licensed Realtor since 2010, and a member of The Bradco Companies since January 2014.
Paul enjoys representing all types of commercial property tenants and owners throughout the High Desert region and will ensure your unique real estate needs are met by thoroughly understanding your requirements. Paul’s skills in commercial property evaluation and lease negotiation allow him to work well in transactions involving Office, Retail, Industrial and Vacant Land properties. He also specializes in Commercial Cannabis Industrial properties that are zoned for Medical Marijuana Cultivation, Transportation, Distribution, Manufacturing and Dispensary uses in the City of Adelanto as well as Medical Marijuana Delivery Service Use in the City of Hesperia.
Paul prides himself on providing excellent customer service, and strives to provide his clients with the most current and accurate data available to enable them to make decisions with confidence. His strong network of professional relationships allows Paul to succeed in reducing risks and solving problems for his clients. Paul is an extremely detail oriented team player who enjoys bringing people together to accomplish their goals. Paul will use his knowledge and skills to advocate for you at the bargaining table.
Paul doesn’t just want your business for today; he wants to earn it for a lifetime. His success as a member of The Bradco team clearly illustrates that he adds value to all of his client’s transactions. Since joining The Bradco Companies in January 2014; Paul has helped his clients buy, sell or lease over ±167,178 square feet of existing Office, Retail, and Industrial property and ±75.3 acres of vacant land, with a total value over $12,933,739.
During the month of October 2017, Paul represented the Landlord and the Tenant in lease negotiations of 17235 Raccoon Ave., an industrial property located in a newly expanded Medical Marijuana Cultivation Zone east of Industrial Park 2 in the City of Adelanto. Both landlord and tenant were happy to acheive a 3-year lease valued at $1M.
During April 2017, Paul represented a commercial cannabis tenant with locating, negotiating and leasing a suitable building in the Medical Marijuana designated cultivation zone of Industrial Park 2 in the City of Adelanto.
Paul A. Casilla co-represented the Buyer in the purchase of 9248 Holly Rd., a property located in Industrial Park 3, one of the City of Adelanto’s designated commercial cannabis zones. This was Paul’s top deal in 2016, valued at $2,375,000.
Since October 2015, Paul has been following the developments of legal cannabis regulation in the City of Adelanto in order to give the best representation to Landlords, Tenants, Buyers and Sellers for industrial and commercial property transactions related to the medical cannabis industry in the City of Adelanto and now as of January 2, 2018 the City of Hesperia.
- High Desert Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- A.A., Communications from University of Phoenix (2010-2012)
- American Medical Response – (Adelanto, 2017)
- First Assembly of God Adelanto, Pastor J.J. Borja – (Adelanto, 2017)
- Mr. Glenn & Mrs. Jeanne Brown – (Adelanto, 2017)
- Molly Maid – (Victorville, 2016)
- Samaritan LC Animal Hospital, Dr. Corea Choi, DVM – (Apple Valley, 2016)
- JPD Capital Management, Mr. John P. Dubots, President – (Victorville, 2016)
- Mr. Dennis Fitzgerald, Commercial Investor – (Hesperia, 2015)
- Edward Jones Financial Advisors – Mr. Alvaro Jauregui – (Victorville, 2016)
- Mr. George & Rhonda Lasko, Escrow Junction – (Victorville, 2016)
- Farmers Insurance, Stephanie E. Motley, Owner – (Hesperia, 2015)
- Farmers Insurance, Maria Velasquez, Owner – (Victorville, 2016)
- Mr. Larry & Mrs. Karen Ramstrum, Commercial Investors – (Hesperia, 2016, 2017)
- Jermaine Wright, Mayor Pro-Tem, City of Adelanto – (Adelanto, 2016)
- Mr. Vince Ferragamo, Broker, Commercial Investor – (Victorville, 2016)
- Simple Tax Service, Ms. Gina & Mr. Jose Rivera – (Victorville, 2016)
- Casilla Represents Multiple Tenants in Hesperia Office
- Former Rams Quaterback Vince Ferragamo Selects The Bradco Companies to Market Local Facility
- Former Business Owner brings Real Life Experience to Firm
- Paul A. Casilla & Joseph W. Brady Set New Industrial Building Sales Record in County
Paul A. Casilla, Senior Commercial Sales and Leasing Associate
760.951.5111 Ext. 112